Thursday, March 3, 2011

Creative Corner - Easter Banner




Happy Spring!

I love sitting as I work with my doors and windows open. The breeze is refreshing and I love to hear the sounds of birds chirping and singing. I feel inspired!

Lately, I have been hooked on the Sophia paper and also the MyCreations banner from CTMH. Hope you enjoy this new one I adapted from the Wings Workshop-on-the-Go. I added a couple of additions and created 3 special paper flowers. (Thanks to my good friends Debi and Fran for teaching a flower workshop at a team meeting...I am finally getting around to making some!)

Take a look and let me know what you think...more importantly...ENJOY a fresh new start - Spring is in the air!
Join me at Stamp Class this month, and create one of these ADORABLE banners.










No comments:

Post a Comment