Thursday, October 14, 2010

Creative Corner - Purse Driven Life


How many of you have a purse for every outfit?! I have so many friends that are meticulous at coordinating shoes, clothes and purses...I am usually just proud to have clothes that are not wrinkled and am extremely proud if I can find my wallet when walking out of the house! :0)



The creative inspiration I am sharing this week is a super cute accordion purse that is filled with coordinating greeting cards. Isn't it adorable, and it totally matches! It created using the new papers from the CTMH Magnifique kit and uses chocolate ribbon to finish it off.


I hope you will join me for a November workshop, 12 Days of Christmas, where we will be creating this project along with 11 others. Each project will make a darling Christmas gift or a sweet stocking stuffer. Stay tuned for more details...I can't wait for you to come play!

No comments:

Post a Comment