Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Fall


Isn't this a beautiful card?! I received this with a sweet gift from my Secret Sister at our school co-op. It was tucked inside a wicker basket that had the contents for creating a Hearty Ministrone Soup. What a SPECTACULAR way to usher in the lovely fall weather we have been experiencing, plus, the soup was DELICIOUS!
When I pulled this card out, it was just breath-taking to me. The white paper on the front is white glossy photo paper that has been sponges with various colors of ink. The trees were embossed with gold embossing powder. It is all matted onto a "pocket" card and tied together with gold ribbon. The tag inside is matted with coordinating paper and the edges of the white cardstock is inked with coordinating inks. This tag make the perfect spot to write your message.
Hope you all like this and find it as inspiring as I did.
Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment