Thursday, January 27, 2011

Creative Corner


Hello Everyone!


Happy Thursday! Are you preparing for a fun and exciting weekend?! I can't wait - I am working on all of my special little projects for our CTMH Catalog crop on Saturday - it is going to be so much fun to share all the new a fun stuff with all of my scrapping friends! Hope you will join me : Saturday, Noon - 6pm at my home. WOOHOO!


Okay, so the real reason for this post is to share some creative inspiration with you this week. This simple project was so fun to create and is going to make a super-duper gift for a great friend of mine. I took an 8x10 photo frame and scrapped...now all I have to do is add a simple dry erase marker, and it becomes a very fashionable dry erase board that sits at your desk, or by the phone - anywhere you need it to be!


Of course, if you are not sure of how to design your space, I just used a 5x7 card design from the CTMH Wishes book, and made sure I left a space larger enough to write a message on...EASY!


Also, if you notice, I added a wallet size mat in the top left corner. This is the perfect spot for a sweet picture of someone special in your life. Fun, huh?!


Hope you enjoy this easy project - try one for yourself - you'll be surprised by how easy it is, and what a neat gift it will make.

2 comments:

  1. BTW - I forgot to mention in my post that the dry erase marker will write and erase very easily on the glass of the frame. Such a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this idea! I think Rachel and I will make this on our next craft day. Thanks Carol

    ReplyDelete