Tuesday, January 25, 2011


Hello Friends!


Hope you are enjoying a wonderful productive week!


Thanks to my consultant friend, Pamela O'Connor, I am currently participating in a scrapbook challenge that combines the art of scrapbooking with Bible study - commonly known as Faithbooking. This version of Faithbooking involves creating a scrapbook page that revolves around a word that you have studied in your personal devotional time.


The fun part is that the lady coordinating this challenge gives a new word every 2 weeks, and the new word begins with the next letter of the alphabet. So, today, I am sharing with you my "A" page which is "Anchor".


I hope you enjoy these posts. I will share each time a new word has been scrapbooked - hang in there with me, and we will complete the alphabet during 2011.


I would like to encourage each of you to join me on this journey this year. Take the time to let your heart meditate on the focus word and don't be afraid to search through God's Word to bring guidance and strength to you.


I look forward to hearing from you all - and hope that this simple art will be an inspiration to you creatively and spiritually.

If you would like to check on the blog I am following for this challenge, click here. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment