Thursday, February 24, 2011

Creative Corner


Good Morning Friends!


How are you today? Hope you are enjoying the good life and finding thankfulness in the little things of daily life. That is something I am challenging my heart to do each day - find the daily things that bring love and blessing to my life. I don't want to take if for granted.


Here's some creative inspiration for you today. I love this little box, and it offers so much in such a small space. On each side, there is room for two 3x3 greeting cards and envelope, then in the middle there are three YUMMY chocolate nuggets. It is all covered with a page protector that has been converted into a plastic slide cover, and then wrapped cutely with coordinating ribbon.


On this set, I used the Wings paper from the current CTMH catalog and filled it with simple Thinking of You cards. Such a WONDERFUL gift! I am giving mine to a friend that has helped me to co-teach a class this semester at our homeschool co-op.


Gather a few friends together for an evening or afternoon of fun, and I would be happy to come to you and teach this sweet project.


Hope you all have a blessed weekend - enjoy the small pleasures of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment