Friday, July 23, 2010

Christmas in July - Blog Candy




"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...."





LOL - that's the way it felt at my house yesterday...

The mailman had left a delivery notice on Wednesday, and I had to wait until yesterday to pick up my package from the post office. Well, the package was from my friend Tiffany at the CTMH corporate office, and it was FILLED with goodies from the new upcoming Autumn/Winter catalog! Wouldn't you just LOVE to jump right and and start tearing into the new papers, stamps and embellishments?! Just thought I would tease you a little...





The whole reason Tiffany sent the box was as a "thank you" gift...Don't you LOVE it?! At our National Convention in Washington, DC a few weeks ago, I had the honor of co-teaching a business class with Tiffany and my long-time friend, Teri Baxter, who is a Director from Las Vegas. It was a wonderful experience, and the pay was AWESOME!


Now, here is my question...What are some of your family, business, and personal time management strategies? This was the topic that Teri and I co-taught with Tiffany.

Post your answers by Sunday evening at 6pm, and I will place your name in a drawing for one of the NEW Autumn/Winter level 2 paper packs. (Blog Candy)

Can't wait to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. Carol, so grateful to have you as a friend. I will agree with your tip of making the crock pot your best friend!

    ReplyDelete