Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mocha Moms




Hello Friends!

It's mid-week - how are you?!

I thought I would share a couple of fun pages I created this weekend, and also some inspiration that may help us all as we continue our week.

On Saturday, I participated in a new Bible study with some friends. It is called "Mocha Moms". We gather to share our experiences as mothers (with children of ANY age) and encourage each other through the scriptures. On top of that, we share some WONDERFUL fellowship and yummy coffee. It was such an inspiration to me, that I decided to begin a journaling collection of my experience.

My scriptures of focus for this week were from Philippians chapter 4, verses 6 & 8. Verse 6 assured me that my anxiety over my children and life can be reduced my sharing my needs with God and thanking Him for the life He has provided. Then as I moved to verse 8, I was reminded that by placing my thoughts on the positive and beautiful things of life, and my children, I don't have room for the ugly negative things that try to crowd my mind.

I hope you will take a moment today and look these verses up...they will bring such peace and comfort!

Enjoy the pages...don't judge my appearance - it was a Saturday morning! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment